Welcome to the Future of Real Estate and the Best 100% Commission Brokerage in California
The uncertainty and instability of the real estate market has not only impacted buyers and sellers but also real estate agents and brokerages. It has forced everyone involved to examine how they do business. The development of technology and the ever expanding list of tools and resources now readily available online has made the traditional real estate model out-dated. Today’s consumers are much more tech savvy and realize they can obtain the same information the standard real estate agents can via the internet. Not only are the buyers and sellers more tech ready but they’re also more proactive, which is why it is even more important to be mobile and virtual.
How to Add/Change your Employing Broker
eLicensing: Click Here
- Logon to eLicensing. The Your Menu Options page will be displayed.
- Click on Change Your Employer. The Change Employer page will be displayed, listing your current employing broker/corporation information.
- Click the Yes button in response to the question, "Would you like to change your employing broker or corporation?" The Change Employer page will be displayed, permitting you to enter the license number of JCL Realty, Inc.
- Enter license number #01786518, then press the Display Employer Information button. The Change Employer page will be displayed, showing the name and mailing address of JCL Realty, Inc.
- Click on the radio button to the left of JCL Realty, Inc., then click on the Select Employer button.
- Press the Save Employer Information button. The Change Employer page will be displayed. This page will include a statement that your employing broker or licensed officer on behalf of your employing corporation can certify your employment now or at a later date.
- Click the No button. The Employment Certification Information page will be displayed. This page will include a statement that you can provide your employer’s email address in order to send him/her a reminder to certify your employment via eLicensing. Please enter info@JCLRealty.com. Your change of employer will not take effect until your request has been certified.
We welcome anyone that might have questions or concerns about our company to give us a call so we can explain how our system works. Even if you don’t plan on making a change and just want to find out ways to improve your business, we are here to support you.
"Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect"